We are a well established, CHAS accredited scaffolding contractor & rendering services with over 40 years experience within the construction industry. We pride ourselves in the fact that more than 50% of our employees have been with us for over 20 years.
We carry out work throughout the North West on a full subcontract basis for companies and labour only for companies who carry their own stocks of scaffold.
In the past we have worked on numerous prestige contracts such as the Commonwealth Games City of Manchester Stadium, M.E.N Arena, Trafford Centre, Manchester United F.C., Lancashire Cricket Ground and Manchester’s Tram System.
Our portfolio of work covers :
- Gable elevations on private properties
- Housing developments for companies such as Morris Homes, Tarmac Homes, Persimmon Homes, Bellway Homes, Wiggett Construction & Elan Homes.
- Individually designed prestige homes in the Alderley Edge, Prestbury & Mobberley areas.
- Maintenance contracts at Robinsons Breweries, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, United Biscuits (UK) Ltd (McVities) & Mitie Engineering (Cheshire schools).
- Utility companies such as Norwest Holst, May Gurney, Leven Utilities & Enterprise Utilities.
- Worked in the timber frame sector for housing contractors such as Barratts, Persimmon Homes & Wiggett Construction.
- Multi-million pound contracts for national contractors such as Costains, Cruden, Balfour Beatty, Tarmac Construction, Pochin Group & Marshall Construction and for North West contractors such as Russells Construction and Wiggett Construction.
Our Health & Safety Policy, CHAS accreditation, risk assessments/method statements, insurance details and evidence of employee scaffolding qualifications are available on request.