Fitzpatrick Render Solutions offer…
Weberpral M is a one-coat, ready-mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through-coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork. Thethrough colour and one coat features allow fast application with shorter programme periods, thereby reducing associated scaffolding and site costs and permitting the earlier completion of ground works.
Weberpral M has been awarded an A+ Green Guide Rating as defined in the BRE Global 2008 Green Guide to Specification
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Through coloured for low maintenance – decoration not required
- Weather resistant
- Algae resistant
- Can be finished in a number of textures and styles
- A+ Green Guide Rating
- BBA approved certificate no. 17/5464
Weberpral M has been designed for spray application and can be applied up to 28mm thick in two passes. Manual application is also possible.
Weberpral M has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering. Weberend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete.
Comes in many different colours (please see our colour range page)